Winter Tantra Retreat Day with Jenny Roche
Schedule & Booking
- Date: 05/02/2023
- Teacher: Jenny Roche
- Price: £60.00
Saturday 5th February
10 am - 4 pmBook Workshop
In winter everything lies dormant in the silent earth, it is a sacred time of rest and reflection before the awakening and the slow build toward brighter days.
The energy of winter is that of going within. It's the fruitful darkness and silence out of which our soul's yearnings and new inspirations can eventually emerge. As we consciously link our awareness to nature's cycles, our understanding of our own personal growth cycles begins to deepen.
In Chinese Medicine and the Teachings of Tantra Winter is ruled by the water element: the most nourishing and essential substance for life. This element is the seeker of truth, willing to dive into the stillness to see what is being called for. It stores much of people's reserves of energy. That's why rest is crucial in the winter. This time of year, over-work and lack of sleep easily depletes the water element and the kidneys, especially.
Why should I come?
Come and dive into you, for you and through you in to sense and feel what you are yearning for from the wisdom of the teachings of Tantra and Chinese Medicine and the wisdom of your body.
A place to BE and share with others and work with the energy of the Winter to reconnect, restore and reflect on purposefulness, sense and being.
A day where you are always welcome exactly as you are, with whatever is there to authentically meet you.
A day to dive into the reminder of our innate cyclical nature and connect to the element of water through the lens of Chinese medicine and Non-Dual Shiva Tantra .
Inclusive of meditation, yoga movement, free movement and guided relaxation in nidra and yin, guided cacao ceremony, mantra, soundscape for deep presencing, embodied practices and journaling for intention setting with the energy of the. Underpinned by tantra and the teachings of Chinese medicine. Guided by the Snow Full Moon.
What will the day include?
• 10-10.45pm Intention setting, and cocoa ceremony circle to connect to the energy body of you and the truth you seek
• 10-45pm 12pm Tantric yoga and Shaking practices to release stagnated energy and embody the element of water
• 12-1pm Lunch (card readings available with Jenny during this time)
• 1-1.30- sharing circle, mantra and afternoon intention setting
• 1.30pm- embodied yoga practice including free movement, somatics and pranayama
• 2.30pm break
• 3-4pm- Yin and Nidra for deep relaxation
• 4pm closing circle and final journaling/intention setting