How we're keeping you safe during Covid-19
Before you come to class
- Please do not attend class if you are feeling ill, have symptoms of coronavirus or are living with a vulnerable person. Perhaps you could try one of our online yoga classes instead? Same high quality of teaching but from the comfort of your own home.
- We're using Track and Trace to keep our community safe. Please make sure your contact details are up to date, just in case we need to speak to you.
- Please try to book your place before you arrive. If the class is full (and we are operated at around 30% capacity) we will not be able to accept drop-in attendees because space is limited. This is particularly true of hot classes which return on Monday 7 September 2020.
Things to bring with you
- You must bring your own mat, props and towel. You can hire mats at £2 from reception, but we encourage you to bring your own. We are also selling props, if you'd like to buy a strap, mat, bolster, block or towel.
- Please bring your own water bottle. You can still refill it with us. We are still selling vegan snacks and drinks in reception.
- Come dressed in your favourite yoga gear and ready to get on the mat as the changing rooms will be closed. There are no showers for the time being - not even after hot classes as we are unable to socially distance adequately yet in these areas but we are looking into this. The toilets, however, are open.
- Please keep all of your belongings in one bag. This will help us keep the spaces clean and tidy.
When you arrive
- There will only be room for three people at reception. Please wait outside on the stairs reception looks busy.
- Masks must be worn at all times in all areas of the building except while practising on your mat.
- We'll take your temperature when you arrive. If you have a temperature you will not be allowed to practice with us.
In the studio
- Leave your shoes in reception in the shoe racks.
- Please bring your bag of possessions into the studio with you.
- We've marked out socially distanced places for you to put your mat in our studios.
- When you finish your class, please clean the floor around you after you have picked up your mat.
- Please wash your hands as often as possible and use hand sanitiser when you're in the buildings
- We will deep clean the studios every day, wipe buttons and handles frequently and mop the floors with an anti-viral solution between classes
- We are so excited to practice with you again. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com