How we're keeping you safe during Covid-19
Before you come to class
- Please do not attend class if you are feeling ill, have symptoms of coronavirus or are living with a vulnerable person. Perhaps you could try one of our online yoga classes instead? Same high quality of teaching but from the comfort of your own home.
- Please try to book your place before you arrive - we may have walk in spots though!
Things to bring with you
- You can hire mats at £2 from reception, but we encourage you to bring your own. We are also selling props, if you'd like to buy a strap, mat, bolster, block or towel.
- Please bring your own water bottle. We are still selling vegan snacks and drinks in reception.
- Our changing rooms and showers are open.
In the studio
- Leave your shoes in reception in the shoe racks.
- We've marked out socially distanced places for you to put your mat in our studios.
- Please wash your hands as often as possible and use hand sanitiser when you're in the buildings.
- We will deep clean the studios every day, wipe buttons and handles frequently and mop the floors with an anti-viral solution between classes
- We are so excited to practice with you again. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com